Monday, July 25, 2011

Catching up on our little adventures...

Okay so I won't be catching up on everything we have done just the adventures that stick out to me. My little guy who is three loves Trains. He has awoken from sleep making train horn sounds so yes he loves trains. I thought it would be nice to catch up on the times we have been in "Train Heaven"
Thomas the Train ride May 2011. My boys love this day. This year we made a chain to count down the days to Thomas.

Grandpa and Grandma White love watching Skyler's reaction to trains that they have made it a tradition to come see Thomas with us. Skyler and Grandpa love trains. In fact Grandpa's train that he got when he was three still works and so Skyler has Grandpa show off his train to him when we visit.
This year May 2011 Thomas the Train ride. I loved telling him that the day finally arrived to go see Thomas. You see after our ride in 2010 Skyler didn't stop talking about it. Every day he would say "is it time to go see Thomas" and I would have to break the bad news and say not till next year. Oh boy!


He is still in shock and loves to look out the window.
At this point he can't even believe he is on a train. I will have to post video of him dancing to the Thomas music.
Our first trip to Thomas the Train May 2010. Skyler was loving this day so much Just look at his little face and you know he is in love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment