Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fourth of July 2011



The Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite Holidays. I feel very blessed to be living in a free country. I remember becoming a citizen of the United States and feeling so happy that I was a part of the US! I was in First Grade when I was Naturalized. The Flag has been very special to me. I remember standing in grade school and saying the Pledge of Allegiance and feeling very proud. I am grateful for a day to celebrate our beautiful country and the freedoms we have! I also am so grateful for those who have fought and who are fighting for our country. They are Hero's to me.
Skyler giving the sparkler a try!
Tre thinking his Sparkler is pretty cool!
Heather and Charolette
What a cute Savage Family!
Landon is worn out from the day. We went swimming and then to the family party.
Skyler showing off the fireworks.
The kids enjoying the Flag. The flag looked so pretty waving in the wind.
Cute Cousins!


Skyler loved watching the fireworks but they were also loud to him. It was fun watching their reaction.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog looks messy. I was just trying things a little different but oh well. Just so we can enjoy it!

Post a Comment