Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Happy Birthday Skyler!
Four Years Old!


Skyler was born May 5th 2008. It was so exciting to meet the little guy! Skyler's birthday is on Cinco De Mayo. He loves celebrating on his special day. I loved having Skyler in May. The best time to have a baby! Skyler is the sweetest and most loving little guy ever! He is always trying to comfort others when they are sad. He always helps me out when I need it. He loves trains and can do the most amazing train whistle ever. Some guy thought he had a wooden train whistle but nope it was him making the noise! He always tells me when he gets big he will go drive trains and I always tell him that I will miss him if he does.

Little Feet!
Skyler loves to laugh and make others laugh. He loves primary and loves his teacher so much. He loves to talk about how big he is getting. Skyler likes to be loud and has a loud voice. I wonder where he gets that from? We are so happy to have Skyler in our lives. I love how he loves to snuggle! Oh Skyler I am having the hardest time to see you grow! Please stay my little munchkin! I don't want to see you grow any more!

First Birthday!
2nd Birthday













3rd Birthday
Always so happy!
He loved that binki! I am glad he doesn't have it anymore. 




Such a cutie! I love his curls!                     

Fourth Birthday! He loves Angry Birds!









This is what he does when I ask him to smile!

































Of course we do a pinata! Cinco De Mayo!



Skyler loves Snow Cones! That is what he wanted instead of Cake!
Happy Thomas Train Day! Skyler loves to go see Thomas for his Birthday in May! It was raining and windy. We got in the car to come home and he told me that it was the best day ever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment