Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ten Years

Wow 10 yrs went by way fast! On July 20, 2001 Travis took me to the Salt Lake Temple to be sealed for Eternity. It was the most wonderful day! We dated on and off for four years. I am glad we decided we could stand being together forever! Okay that doesn't sound exciting but it has been the craziest and happiest of times. We feel very blessed every day. I am glad I married my best friend!

This is one of my most favorite pictures. I have always loved my Dad's smile and this just makes me smile!
These guys have been good friends to Travis for a very long time. Okay and great brothers too. Zack(the one with the yo yo) brought a little trike to the reception because he wanted to be a professional clown. Yes I am grateful for the trike because it made this picture fun. Zack is so fun to be around but he is not a professional clown.




0 comments:

Post a Comment