Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hey Batter Batter Swing!


Tre Played Coach Pitch this Year 2012. We moved in December to Orem so this was a big deal to find a team for him to play on. This team was great. The coaches were awesome and for the most part I think Tre had fun.           






Baseball Season was new for us. The last time Tre played on a team was when he was playing T-Ball. So it seemed like forever since we got the tee bat, ball and glove out. Tre at first was a little hesitant but then he started improving on skill drills and I think was enjoying it. I never know with Tre what he is thinking but I liked that he could practice with Travis and myself and we all had fun. 

Tre's Team was super cute and fun to see improve. I liked his coaches and thought they really did a great job with everyone. The last practice the coach brought a big bucket of water balloons and had the kids take a swing at the balloons while they did batting practice. The coaches also had each of us parents pitch in and got them a trophy and had a water slide party after the last game. I was sad to see it come to an end. Just as the kids start to get better the season is over. Oh well hopefully I can get Tre to give it another year to see if he wants to play baseball.

Tre is a natural at sports. I know I am his parent but really he just looks like he knows what he is doing and looks good doing it. I love watching him play and oh I am one proud momma! 






Tre up to bat.


Tre practicing his catch and throw with a teamate
Ready to take the field!

Sitting in the nice shade listening to the coaches comments
Tre  being awarded his trophy. 
I am proud of you Tre! You did it and played some good games. Love you buddy. I will always cheer you on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment