Sunday, October 21, 2012

Summa Time 2012

At the Scera Shell waiting for the play to start!

Um we are not sure we like any of the pictures we are in but this will have to do. We took the boys to see the Fiddler on the Roof at the Shell. 









Wow Summer came and went! Like I have said in other posts we moved in December to Orem. I love it here in Orem. It has changed my life in so many ways I am just loving it. We had so much fun this summer. We did go to Snowbird on a little staycation but that will be another post. We were pretty much set for the summer. We had a pass of all passes which we used to go to the Seven Peaks and also to the Scera Shell to see some good plays. We also had a punch pass to go swimming at the Scera Pool. Of course I am not good at taking pictures at the swimming pool but we sure made use of those passes. I feel blessed to live down the street from the Scera Park. I was so excited to have Tre and my other kids to go to the same elementary as me.  Well enough talk lets see some pictures!

We loved the fiddler on the roof play. It was awesome because a family in our ward was in it. Yep, the whole family. The Wawro Family did a fabulous job. Oh and my old High School Teacher was the main part. It was fun to see everyone use their talents!

We went to the riverwoods splash pad one day. It was fun we ended up going with our friends the Larsens and the Larsen family invited some other family members. It was fun and I think everyone had a good time.
Tre showing off his muscles or hulking out!
Landon loving the water.
Skyler wasn't sure about the splash pad but he looks happy here.
Landon started to wear sunglasses when he saw the track and field runners wearing their shades during the Olympics. He loves those shades!

We did have a fun summer and I just love being with my boys. There are times I think oh I don't want to go do that since I am the one who has to get everyone ready and out the door but I have to say I am so glad when I do go do things with my kids. They are so fun to be with and I love to see them happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment